Digital Marketer + Designer
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketer + Designer (m / f / d) to join our team part-time to continue the execution of simplify.art’s digital marketing strategy and maintain our brand's digital assets.
simplify.art is a young SaaS-startup for art management. We make managing art as effortless as enjoying it. We allow galleries, artists, collectors and enthusiasts to store, manage and share their artworks easily, quickly and securely. We are the first in providing a free-to-use mobile app and in-app sharing. Our vision is to transform the art world by becoming the art world’s #1 companion for communication and transactions. Join our growing team and be part of something disruptive and groundbreaking!
- Plan, budget and execute the various marketing activities of our digital marketing strategy i.e. social media campaigns & content, newsletters, event activations, art world collaborations, PR & media outreach
- Design and produce creative assets for all marketing activities following the simplify.art brand guidelines
- Produce and review copywriting for all marketing activities following the simplify.art tone & messaging guidelines
- Collect, combine and analyse performance data from multiple analytics tools for KPI & ROI driven user acquisition through campaigns and other marketing activities
- Analyse and report on campaign results with relevant adjustments to our future digital marketing strategy
- Maintain our internal analytics backend, reporting and automatisation tools
- Design, produce and maintain internal and external documentation following brand guidelines eg. investor pitches, investor reporting etc.
- At least 2 years experience in Digital Marketing and Digital Design
- A digital native and extremely tech-savvy
- An excellent design/marketing portfolio that depicts your strategic, conceptual and creative strengths as well as your interdisciplinary thinking
- A background in art and culture, ideally having studied Art History
- Excellent English writing skills, ideally with some copywriting experience
- Experienced at Adobe Suite and Figma
- Experienced at SEA/SEO, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Google & Apple Ads, Facebook Business Manager
- An analytics-driven, structured work approach
- Self-starter, independent, hands-on, with a getting-things-done mentality and the competency to manage your own goals
- Comfortable working in a diverse team
- Flexible and remote, ideally based in Vienna
- Opportunity to work autonomously on all parts of our marketing and shape the work processes we use
- Competitive salary, based on the Austrian Collective Agreement
- Be part of all the successes of a growing team
- Have a direct impact on the future of the company and see results of the work you do
- Develop your skills and evolve with the company
Does this sound like you?
If you think you are the right person for the job, please email your CV and portfolio to Victoria Dejaco and Rose Gregory via the button below. We look forward to hearing from you!